Parikia is the port town of Paros and it’s the place where the ferry will actually drop you when you will arrive on the island. Naoussa in my opinion is the best place to stay in Paros but Parikia also has some very good accommodation options and it is overall a lovely town with small white washed alleys and cute restaurants and bars. This is a list of the best hotels in Parikia.
Parikia is ideal if you want to be as close as possible to the main port of the island and Sunset View Hotel has some of the best views in Parikia
BEST HOTEL IN PARIKIA: Sunset View
Paros is quite a diverse island with many different areas and beaches to explore but in my opinion, the best area to stay is up in the north and as close as possible to Naoussa town which is home to some of the best hotels on the island and some of the best bars, restaurants and nightlife in Greece. However, Parikia, being the capital town of the island, is an extremely cute place to stay with white-washed alleys and lots of good restaurants and a decent nightlife, though Naoussa hotels are better overall.
The great thing about Paros in general is that it is only a couple of hours away from Athens (or Piraeus port) by ferry (always check Ferryhopper for the latest ferry schedules).
Read More: Athens to Paros
Get my secrets for Greece in your email!
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Hotels in Parikia Paros
So without further ado, let me show you the best hotels in Parikia:
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT PAROS
- Best Area To Stay in Paros: The best area to stay in Paros is in or close to one of the two major towns of the island Parikia or Naoussa but there are a lot of awesome beachfront resorts too. See hotels in Naoussa
- Best Hotel in Paros: Seesoo Beachfront Resort
- Best Villa in Paros: Villa Sunset
- Best Beaches in Paros: Kolympithres, Monastiri, Krios, Marcelo, Alyki, Golden Beach, New Golden Beach, Santa Maria, Punda, Logaras, Piso Livadi
- How many days do you need in Paros: the island is not that big and in general it doesn’t have a million things to do and see apart from enjoying the beach life and the two main towns; so, I highly recommend spending at least 3 days in Paros and then a couple more days on Antiparos island which is a small island next to Paros, but much more quieter than Paros
- How to Move Around in Paros: I highly recommend you rent a car but the local bus in Paros can also take you everywhere and it is quite frequent in the high season (June, July, August, September)