The views from Noma Milos Hotel at Provatas beach are almost surreal
The Best Hotels in Milos are mostly located in the capital of the island called Adamas (or Adamantas for greeks) or close to one of the most beast beaches of milos such as Provatas, Pollonia, Plaka or Mytakas.
BEST HOTEL IN MILOS: Noma Milos
BUT ALSO CHECK:
Milos is a really underrated greek island but it’s definitely getting more popular every year. In my opinion, Milos has some of the best beaches in Cyclades and it’s a very diverse island with lots of things to see and do. Milos does not have luxury all-inclusive resorts but mostly small hotels, villas, or suites complexes with incredible views and service. Milos is considered by greeks a romantic island (not sure why…) but it might have to do with the famous Venus de Milo statue that was found on the island (now in Louvre, Paris).
Milos is one of the furthest from Athens island in Cyclades group but the good thing is that it has a small airport that only operates in the summer months for flights to and from Athens only.
Read More: Athens to Milos
I believe you definitely need a car in Milos as it’s a pretty big island with many areas and beaches to explore and discover. there are no large all inclusive hotels on the island so it’s better if you wander around.
Get my secrets for Greece in your email !
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Hotels in Milos
So without further ado, let me show you the best hotels you can stay in Milos island:
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT MILOS
- Best Area To Stay in Milos: The best area to stay in Milos is the capital town of ghe island called “Adamas”, or in Pollonia which the second largest town of milos. See hotels in Adamas town
- Best Hotel in Milos: Atrium Prestige Thalasso
- Best Villa in Rhodes: Costa Mare Villa
- How many days do you need in Milos: the island is not that big but it’s very diverse with many beautiful beaches to see and explore (such as the unique Sarakiniko), so I highly recommend you spend at least 5 days in Milos so that you get a glimpse of this beautiful and less crowded greek island.
- How to Move Around in Milos: I highly recommend you rent a car in Milos as it will give you the best flexibility to explore the island;
MORE TIPS FOR GREECE