This is the impressive Kouros Blanc Hotel on the sandy Pounda beach in Paros
The Best Hotels in Paros are mostly located in the capital town of the island Parikia (which is also the main port) or in and around Naoussa, which is the second biggest town of the island.
BEST HOTEL IN PAROS: PAROCKS Luxury Hotel
BUT ALSO CHECK:
My first time in Paros island was when I was 18 (back in the 90’s), but the island has seen a massive transforamtion the last decades with impressive hotels popping up everywhere. Paros is a lovely greek island with the typical cycladic architecture, pretty good nightlife (I definitely enjoyed that in the 90’s…) and very good restaurants.
The great thing about Paros is that it is only a couple of hours away from Athens (or Piraeus port) by ferry (always check Ferryhopper for the latest ferry schedules).
Read More: Athens to Paros
However, there is also no shortage of great beach resorts in Paros that are scattered around the famous beaches of Punda or Golden Beach.
Get my secrets for Greece in your email !
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Hotels in Paros
So without further ado, let me show you the best hotels you can stay in Paros island:
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT PAROS
- Best Area To Stay in Paros: The best area to stay in Paros is in or close to one of the two major towns of the island Parikia or Naousa but there are a lot of awesome beachfront resorts too. See hotels in Parikia
- Best Hotel in Paros: PAROCKS Luxury Hotel
- Best Villa in Paros: Villa Sunset
- How many days do you need in Paros: the island is not that big and in general it doesn’t have a million things to do and see apart from enjoying the beach life and the two main towns; so, I highly recommend spending at least 3 days in Paros and then a couple more days on Antiparos island which is a small island next to Paros, but much more quieter than Paros
- How to Move Around in Paros: I highly recommend you rent a car but the local bus in Paros can also take you everywhere and it is quite frequent in the high season (June, July, August, September)
MORE TIPS FOR GREECE