This is the imprressive view of Aegialis Hotel & Spa to Aegiali beach
Amorgos is a relatively small greek island and you shouldn’t expect to find big resorts with massive pools and all-inclusive hotels. The island offers a completely different experience and it’s probably one you should embrace and enjoy. The Best Hotels in Amorgos are small family-run businesses and are located either around Aegiali beach, Agios Pavlos or Katapola port.
BEST HOTEL IN AMORGOS: Aegialis Hotel & Spa
BUT ALSO CHECK:
If you are really looking for massive all-inclusive hotels in Amorgos, then you are in the wrong island. However, the island has to offer some very unique accommodations that, if combined with the spectacular Aegean sea views, the incredible food and the very friendly locals, can create the best holiday mix.
Get my secrets for Greece in your email!
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Hotels in Amorgos
So without further ado, let me show you the best hotels you can stay in Amorgos island
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT AMORGOS
- Best Area To Stay in Amorgos: Aegialis beach is the best area to stay in Amorgos island as it has the best hotels and also some of the best restaurants on the island. See hotels in Aegiali beach
- Best Hotel in Amorgos: Aegialis Hotel & Spa
- Best Villa in Amorgos: Chora Elegant House
- How many days do you need in Amorgos: the island is famous for relaxing and its slow speed of life and you will soon realize that things do run without a rush on the island; so, I highly recommend spending at least 5 days in Amorgos and enjoy its slow motion life without worrying too much about anything else.
- How to Move Around in Amorgos: I highly recommend you rent a car as the local bus in Amorgos is not that frequent (it runs 2-3 times a day between towns) and it is not very reliable to be honest
- How to Get From Athens to Amorgos: the best way to go from Athens to Amorgos is by taking the fast ferry that takes 5 hours; there is no airport and flights to the island and that’s a good thing!