Mykonos is probably the second most famous greek island and a celebrity hotspot since the 60’s. Mykonos is famous for its amazing sandy beaches like Elia beach or Kalafatis, the celebrity-feel hotels and beach bars, but also for its expensive services, restaurants and VIP style clubs and bars. Love it or hate it, Mykonos island is a wonderful and very unique destination and it’s definitely worth your visit. These guides will help you make the best of your trip to Mykonos.
🛏️ Mykonos Hotels
- Best Hotels in Mykonos >
There is no shortage of stunning hotels in Mykonos. This list has them all!
- Best Villas in Mykonos >
Celebrity style villas for every budget
- Best Beach Hotels in Mykonos >
Staying close to the beach is one of the best decisions you can take while in Mykonos
- Best Budget Hotels in Mykonos >
Mykonos is definitely not famous for its affordable prices but there are still offers and some tips you can follow if you want to visit and stay on the island without breaking the bank.
- Best Hotels in Mykonos Town >
Mykonos town is where all the action appens and if nightlife is your no.1 priority then you should stay there
🗺️ Mykonos How To’s
- Where To Stay in Mykonos >
Eventhough all the action and the best nightlife is in Mykonos town you might want to stay in another town of the island.
- Best Time to Visit Mykonos >
Not every month is the same in Mykonos and if you visit outside of the hot season you may find cheaper prices on anything.
- How To Get From Athens to Mykonos >
All you need to know about planes and ferries
- How To Get From Santorini to Mykonos >
The 2 most famous greek islands are very well connected through ferries and planes
- Mykonos vs Santorini >
A complete comparison of the 2 most famous greek islands. Which one is thebest and for what occasion?
- Mykonos Bus Schedule >
Buses in Mykonos are reliable and pretty cheap
🏖️ Things To Do in Mykonos
But…there is more to Greece than just Mykonos, so make sure you check my other travel blogs:
- Crete Travel Blog: all you need to know about the largest island in Greece and one of the biggest in the world
- Santorini Travel Blog: all you need to know about the most famous greek island
- Athens Travel Blog: the capital of Greece is a foodie’s and culture lovers’ paradise
- Other destinations in Greece: less known greek islands and destinations to avoid the tourist traps