This is my Paros Travel Blog!
Paros is probably one of the most hyped greek islands after Mykonos and Santorini and there are some very valid reasons for it. The island has some of the most impressive sandy beaches in Cyclades islands and the very picturesque towns of Naoussa and Parikia. I have visited the island many times since the 90s, and I have observed a complete transformation with some of the most impressive hotels and villas having been developed within the last 10 years. I guarantee that Paros will also be completely different 10 years from now so you must visit it while it’s still unspoilt.
Get my secrets for Greece in your email!
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
🛏️ Paros Hotels
- Where To Stay in Paros
There are many areas to stay in Paros but wherever you stay you will be close to a beautiful beach which is ideal for a greek island.
- Best Hotels in Paros
Paros has some of the most impressive new hotels on any greek islands.
- Best Family Hotels in Paros
Paros with kids is an excellent destination as the island is of the perfect size and it has some excellent family-friendly hotels for kids of any age.
- Best Beach Hotels in Paros
Staying by the beach is one of the best things you can do in Paros but the island does not have the massive beach resorts that you would see in other islands such as Crete or Rhodes.
- Best Villas in Paros
There is an abundance of new and impressive luxury villas on Paros island with lovely pools and views to die for.
- Best Hotels in Parikia
Parikia, being the capital of the island and the main port offers lots of accommodation options and a very good restaurant and nightlife scene
- Best Hotels in Naoussa
Naoussa is the best place to stay in Paros and it’s a lovely sea town full of chic restaurants, bars and well-designed hotels
🗺️ Paros How To’s
- How To Get From Athens to Paros
Paros has a domestic flights airport only, but it’s pretty easy to reach the island with a 3-4 hour ferry from Athens
🏖️ Things to Do in Paros
But…there is more to Greece than just Amorgos, so make sure you check my other travel blogs:
- Mykonos Travel Blog: all you need to know about the greek island with the best beaches and the most amazing nightlife
- Santorini Travel Blog: all you need to know about the most famous greek island
- Crete Travel Blog: the biggest greek island is ideal for family holidays with some of the best beaches in Europe
- Athens Travel Blog: the capital of Greece is a foodie’s and culture lovers’ paradise
- Naxos Travel Blog: Naxos is the largest Cyclades island and it has some of the best beaches in Greece
- Amorgos Travel Blog: this is one of the most underrated greek islands with b beautiful beaches but difficult to reach
- Other destinations in Greece: less-known greek islands and destinations to avoid the tourist traps