The impressive Ventu Paros is only one of the hundreds of stunning luxury villas you can find in Paros
The Best Luxury Villas in Paros have some of the best swimming pools in Greece and are all very well-designed in typical Cycladic architecture. Staying in a villa in Paros can actually be pretty budget-efficient if you are a company of more than four people and some of them have even better amenities and services than hotels in Paros.
BEST LUXURY VILLA IN PAROS: Luxury Villa Tserdakia
My first time on Paros Island was when I was 18 (back in the 90s), but the island has seen a massive transformation in the last decades, with impressive hotels and villas popping up everywhere. Paros is a lovely greek island with the typical Cycladic architecture, pretty good nightlife (I definitely enjoyed that in the 90s…) and very good restaurants. If these villas are within your budget and if you are even a large group or visiting Paros with kids, then staying in one of them is going to be your best choice of accommodation on the island.
Get my secrets for Greece in your email!
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Luxury Villas in Paros
So without further ado, these are the best luxury villas in Paros island:
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT PAROS
- Best Area To Stay in Paros: The best area to stay in Paros is in or close to one of the two major towns of the island Parikia or Naousa but there are a lot of awesome beachfront resorts too. See hotels in Parikia
- Best Hotel in Paros: PAROCKS Luxury Hotel
- Best Villa in Paros: Villa Sunset
- How many days do you need in Paros: the island is not that big and in general it doesn’t have a million things to do and see apart from enjoying the beach life and the two main towns; so, I highly recommend spending at least 3 days in Paros and then a couple more days on Antiparos island which is a small island next to Paros, but much more quieter than Paros
- How to Move Around in Paros: I highly recommend you rent a car but the local bus in Paros can also take you everywhere and it is quite frequent in the high season (June, July, August, September)