If staying by the beach is your no.1 priority, then Paros has plenty of beach hotels, such as the beautiful Golden Beach Hotel on the famous Chryssi Akti Beach (Golden Beach)
The Best Paros Beach Hotels are obviously located close to or literally on some of the best beaches of the island. However, it is true that you won’t find massive all-inclusive resorts on the island and that is especially true for the beach hotels in Paros. Some of these hotels are simply small suites or villas near or by the beach, and their scale is definitely smaller in general than the beach hotels of Crete, Rhodes or Kos. The best places to stay in Paros really depend on your situation, but staying by the beach in Paros has lots of benefits as the island is famous for its golden sand beaches.
BEST BEACH HOTEL IN PAROS: Seesoo Beachfront Resort
Paros is not an island that has cheaper accommodation closer to the beaches because it’s an island famous for its beaches, so people actually visit it for that reason: to enjoy the beach life and the beach clubs. This difference in prices only exists in Santorini to be honest, as it’s a completely different island with the majority of the best hotels of the island located on the volcanic cliff and not on the beaches. No matter what, staying close to a beach is also ideal for family holidays in Paros as there is no better playground for a kid other than a sandy beach…(speaking from experience 😊).
The other great thing about Paros is that it is only a couple of hours away from Athens (or Piraeus port) by ferry (always check Ferryhopper for the latest ferry schedules).
Read More: Athens to Paros
Get my secrets for Greece in your email!
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Paros Beach Hotels
So without further ado, let me show you the best Paros Beach hotels along with some beach side villas and suites, as the island does not have massive resorts but smaller scale hotels and b&b’s:
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT PAROS
- Best Area To Stay in Paros: The best area to stay in Paros is in or close to one of the two major towns of the island Parikia or Naoussa but there are a lot of awesome beachfront resorts too. See hotels in Parikia
- Best Hotel in Paros: Seesoo Beachfront Resort
- Best Villa in Paros: Villa Sunset
- Best Beaches in Paros: Kolympithres, Monastiri, Krios, Marcelo, Alyki, Golden Beach, New Golden Beach, Santa Maria, Punda, Logaras, Piso Livadi
- How many days do you need in Paros: the island is not that big and in general it doesn’t have a million things to do and see apart from enjoying the beach life and the two main towns; so, I highly recommend spending at least 3 days in Paros and then a couple more days on Antiparos island which is a small island next to Paros, but much more quieter than Paros
- How to Move Around in Paros: I highly recommend you rent a car but the local bus in Paros can also take you everywhere and it is quite frequent in the high season (June, July, August, September)