This is the stunning Ammades All Suites Beach Hotel at the beautiful seaside town of Faliraki in Rhodes
The Best Hotels in Rhodes are mostly located in the historic medieaval old town of Rhodes or they are large resorts (mostly all-inclusive) close to one of the most famous beaches of Faliraki, Lindos or Kallithea.
BEST HOTEL IN RHODES: Atrium Prestige Thalasso
BUT ALSO CHECK:
Rhodes is one of the islands with the best and largest all inclusive hotels in Greece (along with Crete). But the island is definitely more than just a nice resort with many cute options in the old historic town of Rhodes and Lindos town which is the second most picturesque town of the island.
Rhodes is one of the furthest from Athens and the best things you should do is to fly tot the island.
You definitely need a car in Rhodes as it’s a pretty big island and there are lots of cute villages and beaches to see, but if you are just planning to stay in or around your resort then there is no need for a car to be honest.
Get my secrets for Greece in your email !
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Hotels in Rhodes
So without further ado, let me show you the best hotels you can stay in Rhodes island:
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT RHODES
- Best Area To Stay in Rhodes: The best area to stay in Rhodes is in the medieval town called “Rhodes Old Town”, or in Lindos town or even close to one of the big beaches of Lindos, Faliraki or Kallithea. See hotels in Rhodes Town
- Best Hotel in Rhodes: Atrium Prestige Thalasso
- Best Villa in Rhodes: Gatsby Rhodes Villa
- How many days do you need in Rhodes: the island is very big with many things to see and do in general so I highly recommend you spend at least 5 days so that you get a glimpse of what this amazing greek island has to offer even if you just stay in your all inclusive hotel you won’t be dissapointed
- How to Move Around in Rhodes: you definitely need to rent a car in Rhodes as there are many long distances; if you just stay in or around your hotel you won’t need it obviously
MORE TIPS FOR GREECE