The Top 10 Best Hotels of Imerovigli in Santorini for 2017
Imerovigli is probably the town/area of Santorini with the most impressive hotels
I’m always saying to people visiting the island that Imerovigli is probably the best option to stay because you get these amazing famous views to the caldera, you don’t get millions of tourists on your rooftop, you have amazing views to the sunset and you have awesome hotel and suites options.
READ ALSO OUR SUPER DETAILED GUIDE: Where to Stay in Santorini?
Hands down, Imerovigli is the area of Santorini with some of the most seclusive, quiet and impressive hotels on the island.
It is probably the best option for being more seclusive and quiet without any tourist eyes you may have in Oia.
In Imerovigli you probably get the best private jacuzzis and pools on the island so it’s also a great option for honeymoons or romantic getaways, as well.
- Imerovigli is a small quiet town 20mins walk from the capital town Fira
- Imerovigli has some of the best and most luxurious hotels of the island and it can be a great option if you want to avoid the crowded and very touristic Oia or you don’t want to be at the capital Fira
- Imerovigli has amazing views to the caldera/volcano but not direct views to the famous Santorini sunsets as its direction is slightly towards the inside of the volcanic lagoon.
- Best Hotel in Imerovigli: Grace Hotel Santorini (wow! look at this pool…)
- Best Private Villa in Santorini : Grace Villa (seriously?)
Keep reading...there's more!
Read Also Our Other Recommendations for Santorini:
- Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and private villas in Santorini (more than Airbnb)
- Where to Stay in Santorini? (the most complete guide you will ever read)
- The Top 10 Best Hotels near Oia’s Famous Sunset (do not lower your expectations…it’s better than any picture you’ve seen)
- The 20 Best Luxury and Boutique Hotels of Santorini (nothing less than amazing service and luxury at its best)
- The 20 Best Infinity Pools in Santorini (you’ve probably already seen some of these all over instagram!)
- The 25 Most Stunning Villas To Rent in Santorini (private pools, stunning sunset views and…high prices…!)
So…here is my recommendations of the Best Hotels of Imerovigli (in random order) :
San Antonio hotel suites are romantically decorated and enjoy views of the caldera from their veranda. Check the prices here
All suites have verandas with a spectacular view of the caldera, the Aegean Sea and the sunset. Check the prices here
Altana is a restored 1700 building offering luxurious units with caldera views. Check the prices here
With respect to the local architecture, the minimalist suites open to a furnished balcony with a heated hot tub. Check the prices here
Perched on the cliffs of Imerovigli, Avista offers Cycladic-style suites in minimal decor overlooking the caldera and the volcano. Check the prices here
Located at the highest point of the famous Caldera (cliffs), Above Blue Suites offer privacy and breathtaking views to the endless blue and the world’s most famous sunset. Check the prices here
Elegantly decorated in a traditional style and fully equipped with entertainment and utilities for all your leisure needs, along with a spacious private balcony. Check the prices here
Exclusively stylish and romantic, Absolute Bliss is placed on the highest point of the black volcanic rock of Santorini, with breathtaking Caldera views. Check the prices here
Self-catering accommodation with spacious, furnished verandas enjoying spectacular views of the caldera and the volcano. Check the prices here
Offers minimal accommodation with breathtaking views over the caldera or the Aegean Sea. Check the prices here
If you are planning to stay in any of these amazing hotels make sure that you book very well in advance.
Recommended Websites for Hotels, Ferries, Flights and Car Rentals for Santorini:
- Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Santorini (more than Airbnb)
- Let's Ferry is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini & all greek islands
- Expedia has all the available flights from Athens or other European cities to Santorini (Santorini Airport Code: JTR)
Highest Rated Hotels in Santorini:
Best Hotel in Oia: Maregio Suites
Best Hotel in Fira: Cosmopolitan Suites
Best Hotel in Imerovigli: Grace Santorini
Best Hotel in Firostefani: Tsitouras
Best Hotel in Perivolos: Orabel Suites
Best Hotel in Perissa: Anastasia Princess
Best Hotel in Kamari: Sunrise Studios
Highest Rated Private Villas in Santorini:
Best Villa in Oia: Anemi House
Best Villa in Fira: Anteliz Villa
Best Villa in Kamari: Eolia Villa
Best Villa in Pyrgos: Sensation Villa
Best Villa in Akrotiri: Cavo Ventus
Best Villa in Firostefani: Villa Aura
Best Villa in Imerovigli: Grace Villa
Our Readers Said:
"Just added this to my favourites!"
"I don't know if I will have to go anywhere else for information!"
"Better than a travel guide!"
CHECK OUR OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms & private villas in Santorini (even more than Airbnb)
WHO ARE WE:
SantoriniSecrets.com is the largest and most informative website for all things Santorini maintained by local travel bloggers who love Greece and its islands more than anything else in this world. Some of us were actually born in Santorini and some others have spent many months not only visiting the island but actually living on it for long periods of time. We are not just visitors.
We consider ourselves the tipsters of this magical place.
Follow Us On Instagram!
Read our super detailed guide to find out what you should expect and what you need to pack!
Winetasting is one the best things you can do in Santorini. This is the Best Wine-tasting guide you'll ever need for Santorini. Directions, Maps, Opening Hours, Websites and everything else you need for the best wine experience in Santorini.
Caldera-volcano views? Awesome greek food? Romantic terraces? Amazing service? World class chefs? That's all I need!
The island is not the same every month of the year. If you want to know how crowded it will be, then you need to read this.
Not your everyday villas. These for the lucky few….with private pools and jacuzzis, massive spaces to sleep more than 4 people and ridiculously photogenic locations with breathtaking views.