28 Best Hotels NEAR DODGERS STADIUM (UPDATED 2020)
If you are looking for the best hotels closest to the Dodgers Stadium in Los Angeles then you came to the right place. All of the hotels in my list are within 2 miles of the stadium which bascally means they are all within walking distance to watch the game.
You are obviously searching for the best hotels near Dodgers Stadium because you are about to watch a game of your favourite team this weekend.
Where should I stay when visiting Dodger Stadium?
The best place to stay when visiting Dodger Stadium LA is downtown LA because you will get the opportunity to be closer to all the restaurants, shops and sightseeing and you can get the FREE DODGERS EXPRESS BUS to get to the stadium on the game day.
How far is LAX from Dodger Stadium and how to get there?
LAX Airport is 3.6 miles away from the Dodger Stadium and you have 2 ways to get there:
- by UBER (it should cost you about $10 and it should take around 10mins to get there)
- by taking the LAX FLYWAY BUS to Union Station Downtown LA and then bus 704 to the stadium (it will take you about 1 hr in total)
How far is Venice Beach from Dodger Stadium?
Venice Beach is about 16miles away from the Dodgers Stadium. If you don’t have your own car then you need at least 2 hrs to get there by public transportation. There are several ways to get ther ebut the most efficient might be by taking bus 4 to take you downtown LA and then take bus 33 to take you to Venice beach.
- Best Website to Book a Hotels Near Dodgers Stadium in LA: Booking.com (more options than Airbnb and thousands of real trusted reviews)
- Best Hotel Near Dodgers Stadium LA: The Standard, LA
- Best Cheap Hotel Near Dodgers Stadium LA: Kawada Hotel
- Where to Stay in LA for a game at Dodgers Stadium: The best area in LA to stay would be Los Angeles downtown. You don’t necessarily have to be outside of the stadium as there are plenty of tranport options to take you t o the stadium. Your time ill be better spent downltown LA wth plenty of restaurants, shops and sightseeing options.
- How To Get from Downtown LA to the Dodgers Stadium: there are 2 FREE BUSES CALLED “DODGER STADIUM EXPRESS” that can take you from the either the Union Train Station (on Google Maps) to the Stadium (it runs every 10 mins – starts 90mins before the game/event) or from Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9) to the Stadium (it runs every 20 mins). Alternatively, you can also take the LA Buses No. 2, 4, 302 from downtown LA. YOU DON’T NEED TO GET A TICKET FOR THE FREE BUS: JUST SHOW YOUR DODGER STADIUM TICKET! Also, as always: Google Maps is your friend!!
So…without further ado, let’s see the Best Hotels Near Dodgers Stadium in LA:
I believe that the best hotel close to the Dodgers Stadium in Los Angeles is The Standard.
There are literally hundreds of hotels you can stay in downtown LA and that’s probably the best thing you can do if you are visiting the town to watch a game or attend an event.
You can always use the buses and the FREE DODGERS STADIUM EXPRESS shuttle to go to the stadium within 15-20 mins.
Our Readers said:
“Just added this to my favourites!”
“I don’t know if I will have to go anywhere else for information!”
“Better than a travel guide!”