Backstage may not look stunning, but trust me…the pictures will be epic! This is one of the best photographers on the island
A Flying Dress Santorini photoshoot has become one of the most viral things to do in Santorini, so I thought of giving some advice on what to expect and how to book a photoshoot like this in Santorini, along with a list of the best sessions that you can book.
A flying dress photoshoot over the blue roofs of Santorini can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and there are several professionals on the island offering such a service.
BEST FLYING DRESS SANTORINI PHOTOSHOOT: Flying Dress Photoshoot in Santorini
QUICK FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE FLYING DRESS PHOTOSHOOTS IN SANTORINI:
- Pricing usually starts from around 300 euros up to 2000 euros (depending on the package you choose); the package with just photos in a 1-hour photoshoot will cost you 300-400 euros usually
- The photoshoot usually takes place in Imerovigli town (here on Google Maps), or in Oia town but the photographer, along with his/her crew, can probably pick you up (check if this is included in the package you book or not)
- The photo shoot can take from 30 mins to 3 hours
- Some packages include pictures with different dresses but the cheapest ones will just allow you to pick one before the photoshoot.
- The providers usually have many different dresses to accommodate everyone (from S to XXXL)
- Some more expensive packages also include makeup and even hairstyling if you want
- You should discuss with the provider if you want a photoshoot only with you or with your spouse.
- Shoes are not included in the session, so you must bring yours (but they may not even be visible in the photos
- If the Santorini Dress session takes place in June, July, August or September you will be standing under strong sunlight for at least 1 hour so it’s good to have that in mind and bring water with you along with lots of sunscreen.
- In the summer, most of the sessions take place early in the morning to avoid the summer heat (and the crowds), but even at that time, it can be over 35 degrees Celsius (or 95F)
- You are going to get the digital copies of your photos in your email within 15 to 30 days usually, but discuss that with your photographer.
- In case you are wondering how the dress is actually “flying”, an assistant is holding it!! He/She won’t be in the final pictures, obviously…😊
- The digital copies of the photos that you will get, won’t be heavily edited or photoshopped, but you can discuss that additional service with the photographer if you are looking for retouched versions.
- You will obviously have complete copyrights over the photos but the photographer might ask permission to publish those on their social media channels or website
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Santorini Flying Dress Photoshoots
So, without further ado, let me show a list of the best flying dress photoshoots in Santorini that you can book instantly: