Crete is one of the best Greek islands to rent (or even buy) a private villa, as there is so much variety and choice all over the island. There literally is an abundance of villas in Crete with pool that could be ideal for families, for large groups or even just a couple, sometimes for holidays on this beautiful island.
BEST VILLA IN CRETE WITH POOL: Winehill Villa
In my opinion Crete is the perfect family holiday destination with some of the most impressive and well equipped swimming pools in the world.
Get my secrets for Greece and Crete in your email !
The good thing about Crete is that because the island is so big, you can find pretty much any option you want: villas with swimming pools, cheap villas, luxury villas, family-friendly villas and even more.
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
So…without further ado, let’s see the Best Villas in Crete with Pool:
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT VILLAS IN CRETE WITH POOL
- Best Website to Book a Villa With A Pool in Crete: Booking.com (more options than Airbnb…even for private villas to rent on the island ; just apply the correct filter on the search results)
- Best Villa in Crete: Cavo Dago Villa (…wow…but also super expensive)
- Best Hotel in Crete: Elounda Beach Hotel (OMG!)
- Where to Stay in Crete: Unless you are staying in an all-inclusive resort in Crete or at a unique villa, then you would definitely need a car on the island and more than 5 days in total. The best area to stay in Crete is the western part of the island or the “Chania prefecture”, as it has the most picturesque villages, the gorgeous Samaria Gorge, the beautiful beaches of Balos, Falassarna, Platanias, Elafonissi and obviously the most picturesque town of Crete which is Chania old town
- Where Are the Best Villas in Crete: the best villas are literally scattered and there is not one area that offers more than another; just make sure that the villas you will be renting are from a verified owner and have good reviews. You will definitely need a car in Crete so location doesn’t really matter (but I would rather personally stay in a villa with sea views, to be honest).