Start Your Trip To Santorini Here
If you are planning a trip to Santorini soon and you are overwhelmed with the different opinions and information you see all over the internet then you just came to the right place.
Also Read: Where to stay in Santorini
This is the page where we have collected all the basic information for Santorini, with things like ferries to Santorini, flights to Santorini, the weather in Santorini, things you should know for Santorini and basically all the basics you need to start planning the holidays of your life in this little greek heaven.
Recommended Websites for Hotels, Ferries, Flights and Car Rentals for Santorini:
- Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Santorini (more than Airbnb)
- Let's Ferry is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini & all greek islands
- Expedia has all the available flights from Athens or other European cities to Santorini (Santorini Airport Code: JTR)
- Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Santorini Sailing and Wine Tours
- Rentalcars is the best website to rent a car for Santorini (highly recommended as you won't waste time waiting for local buses)
- Transferwise is the best service for travel money with the lowest rates compared to any bank worldwide and their Mastercard is accepted all over Santorini (you can thank me later...)
So, let’s see the basics for Santorini, shall we…?
(click any of the posts below to read further)
Hiking, watersports, winetasting, archaeology, open cinema, swimming, secrets spots to view the sunsets and many more! This list is also updated regularly with new exciting things to do in Santorini.
Is 2 days enough? What about 4 days? What if you want to visit Mykonos and Athens as well? I literally get asked this question probably more than any other regarding Santorini. Here is my advice.
Chances are you are trying to figure out which greek island is better for you to visit, right? Here is the Ultimate Comparison Guide to help you decide this year.
Renting a car in Santorini is the best way to get around while on the island as it will give you the flexibility you want if you are visiting only for 2-3 days. Here are all the details you need to know about Santorini taxis and local buses.
All timetables and schedules for the local buses of Santorini. From Fira to all the main towns like Kamari, Perissa, , Oia, Imerovigli and others with detailed timings and ticket prices.
Our favourite website for booking hotels in Imerovigli is Booking.com and it’s the one that is being used widely all over Greece (by Greeks as well). The good thing about it is that you can basically cancel your booking and you don’t pay anything in advance.