Experience Santorini’s Secrets
You will probably find hundreds of travel guides for Santorini all over the internet but here, we will give you some of our secrets and the things we like to do on the island.
We have either done or experience these things by ourselves or we just know someone (most of the times a local) who has done it.
See also our other detailed guides and recommendations:
- This is the Best Website to Book A Hotel in Santorini (this is what Greeks use, as well…it’s got everything and it’s super safe!)
- The Top 10 Best Hotels near Oia’s Famous Sunset (do not lower your expectations…it’s better than any picture you’ve seen)
- The 20 Most Amazing Infinity Pools of Santorini Hotels (and how to book them)
- The 15 Most Unique Airbnb Places to Stay in Santorini (have you ever slept in a cave house? here is your chance!)
- The 20 Best Luxury and Boutique Hotels in Santorini (the ultimate experience…)
So, without further ado here are our tips to get the best of your time on this amazing greek island:
Hiking, watersports, winetasting, archaeology, open cinema, swimming, secrets spots to view the sunsets and many more! This list is also updated regularly with new exciting things to do in Santorini.
Mimmi is a girl from Sweden who visits Santorini twice a year…every year! So, we asked her where she wants to eat, where she likes to stay, what are her tips for the island and what Santorini means for her after all.
Greek Orthodox Easter in Santorini is one of the largest celebrations in Greece. Pyrgos village is the epicenter of the festivities on the island and it offers one of the most magical moments you can experience.
Having your honeymoon in Santorini is probably one of the best decisions you can take! People sharing their love for each other having Santorini as the background is the most romantic thing you’ll see today…
Santorini is a place full of history and cultural interest. Not many people know that the island has some great fortresses and castles that are ideal for hiking, photos and exploration. Here they are!