Naoussa is the second largest town of Paros and it’s the place with all the buzz, the best restaurants and the best nightlife on the island. Naoussa in my opinion is the best place to stay in Paros with some of the best accommodation options on the island. This is a list of the best hotels in Naoussa Paros.
Naoussa is the best place to stay in Paros, with some excellent hotels, such as the magnificent Paros Cape Suites with private pools
BEST HOTEL IN NAOUSSA PAROS: Rivière Residence
Paros is quite a diverse island with many different areas and beaches to explore but in my opinion the best area to stay is up in the north and as close as possible to Naoussa town that is home to some of the best hotels on the island and some of the best bars, restaurants and nightlife in Greece.
The great thing about Paros in general is that it is only a couple of hours away from Athens (or Piraeus port) by ferry (always check Ferryhopper for the latest ferry schedules).
Read More: Athens to Paros
Get my secrets for Greece in your email!
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR GREECE:
Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Athens, Santorini , Mykonos & Crete (more than Airbnb!)
Ferryhopper is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete & all greek islands
Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc)
Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options
Expedia has all the available flights to and from the greek islands
Best Hotels in Naoussa Paros
So without further ado, let me show you the best hotels in Naoussa Paros:
VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT PAROS
- Best Area To Stay in Paros: The best area to stay in Paros is in or close to one of the two major towns of the island Parikia or Naoussa but there are a lot of awesome beachfront resorts too. See hotels in Naoussa
- Best Hotel in Paros: Seesoo Beachfront Resort
- Best Villa in Paros: Villa Sunset
- Best Beaches in Paros: Kolympithres, Monastiri, Krios, Marcelo, Alyki, Golden Beach, New Golden Beach, Santa Maria, Punda, Logaras, Piso Livadi
- How many days do you need in Paros: the island is not that big and in general it doesn’t have a million things to do and see apart from enjoying the beach life and the two main towns; so, I highly recommend spending at least 3 days in Paros and then a couple more days on Antiparos island which is a small island next to Paros, but much more quieter than Paros
- How to Move Around in Paros: I highly recommend you rent a car but the local bus in Paros can also take you everywhere and it is quite frequent in the high season (June, July, August, September)